Hotfix (23/11/2023 04:00PM)
QoL: Tower of Tides entrance NPC Ocean now asks if you want to receive Adamantine Blessing for that round when it is available.
Adamantine Blessing cooldown is also shown by Ocean.
Added: War of Emperium castle maps now ignore war declarations between guilds.
QoL: Pets owned by other players are now hidden in War of Emperium castle maps.
Fixed: Fixed a bug where Two-hand Quicken and Adrenaline Rush skill gave passive ASPD.
These two skills should also gives a bit more ASPD when used.
Added: Ice Wall skill is now disabled in most towns, some indoor maps and route to War of Emperium castles (i.e. gef_fild07 and gef_fild13).
Removed: Guild alliance is now disabled until further announcement. Previously established alliances will be cleared.
New System: Party Buff
Party Buff (Active when party shared and stay at the same map)
While there are more than 1 member in the party (2-5):
EXP will be multiplied by (5%) x (Number of members in party)
While there are more than 5 members in the party (6-11):
EXP will be multiplied by (10%) x (Number of members in party)
While there are more than 11 members in the party (12)
EXP will be multiplied by (15%) x (Number of members in party)
Formula: (EXP of Monster / Number of people) x (Percentage that meets the condition x Number of member in party)
Decimals are always rounded down, even if it’s 0.8 or 0.9.
Reworked Card Drop Mechanism
Old Formula (Card Only)
|Difference in Base Level|
|Above/Below Monster Level||Drop Rate|
|30 levels above monster or more||100%|
|+ 15 ~ 29||100%|
|+ 10 ~ 14||100%|
|+ 6 ~ 9||100%|
|+ 1 ~ 5||100%|
|– 1 ~ 10||100%|
|– 11 ~ 14||50%|
|15 levels below monster or more||1%|
New Formula (Card Only)
|Players Level||Chance||Drop Rate|
For example, if all monsters in Ragnarok Landverse have a 10% card drop chance.
If character is level 90 or higher, when attacking a monster, there will be a 100% chance that each monster will be considered to have a 10% card drop rate.
If character is level 80-89, when attacking a monster, there will be a 90% chance that each monster will be considered to have a 10% card drop rate, or 9 out of 10 monsters.
If character is level 70-79, when attacking a monster, there will be an 80% chance that each monster will be considered to have a 10% card drop rate, or 8 out of 10 monsters.
Tower of Tides
Reduced cooldown from 3 days to 2 day 23 hrs.
From now on, cooldown for entering the tower and receiving Adamantine Blessings will be separated.
Cooldowns incurred from dungeon runs will be bound to character (all characters in the account can participate in the dungeon).
Cooldowns for Random Adamantine Blessing will account-based and will start when you pass 5th floor for the first time.
(It is not possible to receive Adamantine Blessing if the cooldown time hasn’t ended yet)
Fixed a bug that Hunter class didn’t provide number of Hard Defense correctly.
Cramp card now provides str +1
(Effect chance of gaining a certain amount of Zeny still disabled)
WoE Supply – Selling WOE White Potion 1000 Zeny (/navi itemmall 41/47)
Effect: Same as White potion but has a lower weight of 5.
WoE Supply – Selling Blue Herb 3000 Zeny (/navi geffen_in 76/140)
NEW: Flash Deal IV Refine Package Limited 5 ea per 1 Account
Period: November 20th – November 27th. 2PM (GMT+8)
Freya Server Update
Guild emblem backend for Freya has been fixed. You can now show off your cool guild emblem in Freya server!
Vending data saving has also been fixed on Freya server.
🔔 Stay updated with our latest news, updates, and events at:
– Facebook: Ragnarok Online Landverse
– Discord: Ragnarok Landverse
– Twitter: ROLandverse
– Facebook Group: Ragnarok Landverse: Official Community
– Official News: Landverse News